Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

Took Annual Leave from Work Today! 

Have a long list of jobs to do for the Market before Sunday – yes it’s nearly here … our first Happy Valley Artisan Market!!

Not for me the luxury of making items to sell – please come and see me at the market for a chat and to see my lovely decorated EMPTY stall!  Well I will have a hand-painted vase; a really pretty slumped pink dish and some other bits ‘n’ pieces and I do have Friday and Saturday still to make some items.  You will have to come and check to see if I managed to achieve all my plans! xx

BUT … I still have the bunting to finish for all the gazebos – and talking about gazebos I have finally found a home for 3 of them from Friday to Sunday morning – thanks to the wonderful George of the Lions.  He really has been a tower of strength and the king of the Gazebos.  Big Thank You to George.

AND … once the Banners arrive I will have to go out and hang them – Vistaprint let me down on delivery as they should have been here last week, then it was Tuesday and now it is … fingers crossed … TODAY!

We have been advertised widely within Bollington, Macclesfield and surrounding areas .. so hopefully we will have a big turnout to celebrate Bollington’s own Artisan Market.

Make sure you bring your brollies though as everyone keeps telling me it is going to rain. I am not going to check the weather forecast, I am just going to wait and see.  Ever the optimist I am praying for dry at least!

The Market opens to the public at 10:00 am and closes at 3:00 pm.  We have a wonderful mix of products and some traders will even let you have a go.  There will be lots to see and do!  And we are in gazebos - so if it does rain, come in and shelter and talk to the Traders.

I will give you an update on how things are going tomorrow and on Saturday I will list the Traders and some of their items.

Have a lovely Thursday xx



No comments:

Post a Comment