Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Just finished baking a lemon drizzle cake for work tomorrow and thought I would just tune in to say hello and remind everyone looking for a stall to get their forms in quickly and I have just checked and we are just

49 “likes” away from 1000.

Wow … it’s so exciting and a big thank you to everyone for liking the blog. You know what is coming next I’m sure ha ha xx  - this is a plea to share the blog as much as possible with all your family and friends - and anyone you can think of and tell them to “like” it and better still why not follow us.  Thank you. 

I think when we reach the 1000 we should have a celebration, only not sure how to do it as the blog does not show who has liked.  And I know some of the “likes” have come from America, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Ireland and Austria so not sure how I could celebrate with those lovely people.  I will think of something though.  SO WATCH THIS SPACE! ☺☺ Any ideas - comment me back please xx

Also, if you have anything you want me to put on the blog, other than my ramblings and pushing for you all to get a stall on the market, please let me know.

As soon as Debra and I have everyone’s forms and we know who is coming, I will start putting pictures of the items for sale on here. Xx

I’ve just had a thought that I would offer a piece of my seaglass jewellery (I don’t usually give that away –so it would be special) to the first person to follow the blog – you will have to comment on the blog to let me know you have followed and the first person identified gets the jewellery.  Get following and commenting! – Let’s start a string of topics around Artists, Artisans and Crafters etc.

Take Care


Suze xx




No comments:

Post a Comment