Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

We're Ready Promotions (sung as Spongebob) - well getting there!!


Hello - is it Thursday already?

I must apologise for the delay in updating the Blog.  I need everyone to send me sympathy comments because I have been off work with Bronchial Asthma – never had it before and never want it again – it’s vile.

To anyone who suffers from this regularly, you have my deep heartfelt empathy and respect.  
I promise to get better prepared for times like this by having information ready at the push of a button – but it will take some practice for me to get to a point where I know what I’m doing – really if anyone has any useful tips on making blogging easier please comment me.  This weekend I need to get better at attaching tabs and pages etc. as they are there on the Blog just not showing – HELP!!! For those of you who know me well – Where’s KIEREN?!

Luckily I had put some time in during the past few weeks on organising media promotions for the FIRST MARKET – soon be here – hope you have put the date firmly on your calendars, in your phone diary and imprinted it on your foreheads so that you can see the date every time you pass a mirror, window or shiny object – really!!

I have set up:
  • a Facebook Page – HappyValleyArtisans – please like it and share it to everyone you know and ask them to like it and share it too please.
  • a Twitter Account – HValleyArtisans – please follow (Twitter wouldn’t let me use our full title – meanies!)
AND - Please watch out for posts so you can like, share and follow those too - thank you so muchXX

 I have also signed us up for the following adverts:

  • Local People Macclesfield is running a half page advert – ready for printing on Sunday and will be distributed to 22,500 homes before 4th October!!
  • Canalside Community Radio / The Thread – are running an audio advert for us (that’s really exciting) and will be done at least daily.  AND there will be a listing in The Thread too!!
  • INSIDE (Bollington & Tytherington) - For November (too late for October unfortunately) I have discussed a write up with pictures of our first market – so that should be fun.  Please come along to the market on 5th October and get in our photo! (if you come to the market and don’t want your photo taking please just let me know – thank you).
They have all been really lovely and offered me lots of advice – so a very Special Mention for them and please like and follow where you can, and of course - A Very Special Thank You

When I feel better next week – yes I am relying on the pills working very soon – I am getting cabin fever as well now – so are Tilly and Spike!!  Dog Walkers Welcome!!

Anyway next week I am going to chase:

  • Bollington Live to see if I can get a listing on their event page – left a message but they haven’t got back to me yet.  My message is probably up there in the cosmos! 
  • The Macclesfield Express – I sent them an email as requested to get my 5 Minutes of Fame on their community page for the Market and had no response yet – again I may not have done it correctly.
Think I may need to get a book and read up on all this - ha ha ha - seriously where is Kieren?!

 If anyone can think of any FREE listings please let me know asap.

Well I’m off now to have a Lemsip and a nap. 

Have a lovely evening xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment