Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

I’m a bit woolly headed today – no, I’m not sat here in a tea cosy, just still feeling the need for plenty of Lemsips and a hot toddy – ha ha.  So today’s blog is a short one – sorry - back to normal next week - fingers crossed.

Had a busy weekend though with Debra and we’ve sorted out advertising, logos and posters .. oh and so much more:

·         I have placed an Advertisement in the Local People Macclesfield magazine and it will be circulated to 22,500 homes before 4th October.  See Link Below
·         I have contacted Inside Magazine - Bollington and we have missed the deadline for October but hoping to get space in November mag.
·         I have contacted Bollington Live and we are getting a write up on the market should be in the November issue
·         I have contacted Macc Express to hopefully get an item on their 5 Minutes of Fame community page - this will be sent in to them after Debra and I get our photos taken tomorrow.  Not sure when it will be printed.  Had to get my hair cut for this one – got to look your best for the Macc Express - never know who may read it ha ha x
·         We will be going live with an advert and a listing on Canalside Radio and the Thread 102.8. – so be sure to listen in and comment me when you hear it!  See Link Below

Debra has created the following Logo – I’m loving it .. but tell us what you think?  (use the comment tab)  the background is white - not sure why it is showing as black on here something to do with GMAIL (I am seriously hating GMAIL today ... make that most days!!) - that's a shame because you won't get to see it properly other than on future advertising etc.  But you can get the general idea.  I will play around and see if I can change it for the next blog xx



AND … IT'S A MYSTERY, IT'S A MYSTERY ...... Debra may have been able to get us a mystery guest to open the first Market on 5th October .. so make sure you come along to find out who it is and join in the fun xx

I NEED VOLUNTEERS !!!

Anyone out there who is good at writing on balloons please email me on happyvalleyartisans@gmail.com .  Need to get a couple of hundred balloons written on before we then -  YES - get them blown up ready to hand out on the Market.  Balloons and pens supplied!!

I’m not going to do a list of traders – I thought as they are all amazing people, I would ask them to let me have their story of how they became traders and a bit about the unique items they make and sell.  So starting Tuesday, I will be introducing you to the traders themselves – watch this space.  Hopefully, I will get through them all before the market day itself – which is ????? ........................come on you should know by now --- FIRST MARKET IS ON SUNDAY, 5th OCTOBER – should be fun and can’t wait to meet you there.

Hope you had a lovely Sunday – Suzanne xx





No comments:

Post a Comment