Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

We are at Winterfest!!

Can you believe it is almost the end of November - no skip that - it's almost the end of the year!

This year has gone so quickly - but November has just flashed by so fast I cannot believe I have not blogged for over 2 weeks.  I'm not sure what I have been doing as I have made nothing new for tomorrow!

What's Tomorrow?!

Winterfest - in the Market Place Macclesfield

We have been invited to provide an Artisan Market for the Switch on of the Christmas Lights and 9 of us (so far) will be in our gazebos ready with some amazing items for you to purchase as Christmas Gifts - or a little bonus for yourself - go on you know you deserve it.

There is so much going on tomorrow in Macclesfield that it is hard to put it all down here - so have attached the link instead.




http://www.winterfestmacclesfield.com/site/whats-on/the-big-light-switch-on/

Hope to see you tomorrow - please come by and say hello to us all - there is so much to see and join in with.

I'm off now to make some pretty things.

Have a lovely Winterfest

Suze xx

No comments:

Post a Comment