Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

To self-doubt or not to self-doubt - how do you avoid it?

Has it been a really weird start to November for you too?!

We had a really good market – again!  Debra and I are on a high because we have so many wonderful Artisans to share the market with; there was such huge support from the local area – beyond our hopes. And we have many more Artisans waiting to get space.  Feeling blessed!

Yet!  I’m not sure if it is the cold and damp weather or putting the clocks back or what?  I have been having conversations this week with Artisans who are beginning to let doubt set in – when they are so brilliantly creative and doing well at the market and in other outlets.

Other than the usual platitudes on not giving up; you are so creative; your work is so lovely; keep going and show your doubting self how you don’t give up etc ……  What do you say?!?  Please let me know how you cope at times of self-doubt xx

I found this quote below and hope it resonates well with my lovely self-doubters xx




I’ve had a really lazy week too, when I should have been creating for my next events and organising the next Artisan Market on 7th December.  When searching for a “Don’t Give Up Quote” on Pinterest (yes I know – stop pinning and create something! Ha Ha !) I found the following quote which sums me up perfectly:


On a more cheerful note - if any of you are out and about on Saturday, why not pop in and say hello – I am at Tytherington High School Christmas Fair from 1pm to 3pm – Debra can’t make it but I would love to catch up with you xx

Have a happy wintery sunny day – thank goodness the rain has stopped for a while.


Suze xx

No comments:

Post a Comment